tisdag 8 januari 2019

Three of a kind - CAS style

Starting the year with a terrible cold ending up with a penicillin cure. 2019 could have started better. So the only thing that keep my mood up is of course crafting. Done mostly from bed actually... So this state leaves me to styles that is more clear and simple. I actually love that style. 

Spending a lot of time in bed also means spending a lot of time with my phone and social media. That’s how I found out about these crafting challenges.

What better way to spark creativity?

First out was AAA Cards challenge - Three of something. This is how my card turned out:


I  used these three cute critters from clearly besotted. I "cut out there arms" so they could hold the hello-sign. I painted them with Prima watercolor pencils. I put the animals and the sign on 3D-glue dots to create a space between the cardstock and make them pop out a bit. Finally I used Nuvo Chrystal Drops for the white dots here and there.

Hope you enjoyed it!

//Pyzzlot

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar