fredag 11 januari 2019

Frozen at Valentine? Well, this will warm your heart!

Penguins and butterflies... The scrapbooking world is full of them. And I sure understand why. They are my favourite too.

The penguin stamp I used on this card is yet another old one from my deep in my stash. It is a swedish design, made by Skaparkällarn, Pernilla Nilsson. I colored with Prima water color pencils. I love how the red balloon stands out from the picture. I think this card is perfect as a Valentine card.


I made the background with Distress oxides and splashed some water drops on it with my hand and drying it off with a paper to get the speckled snowy look.

With this card I enter weekly challenge at CASology. This time themed to"Frozen".

Hope you like it and got some ideas for your next project.

//Pyzzlot

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    SvaraRadera