onsdag 9 januari 2019

B is for berries - ABC Christmas challenge

This is the second part of the January challenge for ABC Christmas and now we have come to B in the alphabet, as in B is for berries. And this is my entry:

I used the holly and the berry from a Hero arts stamp set I bought a couple of years back. The texts are from the same stamp set. It is stamped with color from Distress Oxides. I made the back with Distress ink and used the Nellies choice stencil "Swirls 2". Then I dug deep and used the very first Penny Black stamps I bought "Holly day Critters" it's called with this cute little fellow. I put them him on 3D dots to make him stand out from the background. And well I couldn't help using some Nuvo Chrystal drops to finish it off.

Hope you like it!

//Pyzzlot



2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your CAS design with the stenciled background. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is adorable!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera