onsdag 9 januari 2019

Recycling is the new black for everything

When I saw it I just couldn’t resist it. Fab n funky’s challenge no 421 “Recycling your Christmas cards”. It felt a bit taboo but of course I didn’t use a handmade one! But if you think about it it’s a really good idea. And I’m quite satisfied how the card turned out. 

Especially with the text stamp I never used before... though it’s been in my stash for maybe ten years. It’s from a clearstamp set bought in my favorite shop by that time. That same shop is long gone. But it is funny that I think it is the same person who sold that stamp set to me who shared the link to this particular challenge. Funny how things end up making full circle sometimes... Maybe that’s why there’s (beside the obvious need for it) a beauty in recycling.  


I used a snow globe die from Crealies, a pine tree embossing folder from Leane Creative and the bird is from a brand called Ultimate Craft. As you can see I'm quite fond of Nuvo Chrystal drops so I dotted with the bottle as snow in the globe.

Hope you got inspiration and maybe dare to recycle a card you too! It was fun!

//Pyzzlot

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar