torsdag 10 januari 2019

Card made after sketch with some Penny Black friends

It was a long time ago I had my box with Penny Black stamp. Every time I do however I fall as much in love with the old favourites as with my newer ones. For this card I used stamps from to different stamp sets. The whole colouring, both background and stamp motif are made with Distress Oxides. The card is made after a sketch in AAA Cards Game #131 - Sketch + Pastel Colors

As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use the Friends-die and color the background and the letters the same and stamp some texture on the letters. After that I looked for stamps that would go well with the coloring and the friend-theme. I finished it off with the birthday wish and with adding white contours around the letters using a Posca pen.

Hope you like it!

//Pyzzlot

2 kommentarer:

  1. Super card with such cute images. Thanks for playing along at AAACards

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch. Love how you did the three lines. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards! =) Tracie

    SvaraRadera