tisdag 8 januari 2019

Christmas all year around - Let it snow

A crafting friend tipped me of some blogs that have Christmas challenges all year around. What a great way to avoid stressing about the cards in november/december! I actually started in January last year to making the cards and had around ten I think come december. But participating in these challenges will better that number I think. 

So if you think I'm crazy and greatly tired of Christmas cards - ease up this is more of a winter card anyway... In the blog  Christmas cards all year around  the January challenge theme is “Let it snow”. This is how my card turned out:


This is a quite small card, 10x10 cm. I recently started to enjoy making those. The circle is a rest product from a background I made for another project, using Distress inks. I used a Hero Arts stamp set I bought maybe a year back. The trees are some very old Magnolia stamps I think. Finally I had som Nuvo Chrystal Drops dotted over the card for snow.

Hope you like it and feels the joy of the moment illustrated... now I long for snow and taking a ride downhill with my kids. I scream more than they do of course...

//Pyzzlot

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar