onsdag 9 januari 2019

A is for Anything goes

With these two cards I realise I already made 10 Christmas cards in January. Well that's kind of a good start!! A big reason for the continous production are these fun challenges. One of them monthly challenges has a alphabetic theme, two letters each month; ABC Christmas Challenge. Great idea and inspiration. Here are my card for A. B is coming up as a separate post otherwise the linking will be messy.

A is for Anything goes 
I used my new Nuvo Shimmer powder in green and Solar Flare and Green parade to create the background to imitate northern lights. Then I used the beautiful stamp from Studio Light and the textstamp from Craft Emotions. I sprinkled som Embossing powder Frantage from Stampendous over it to create a snowy feeling. I smudged the ground a bit around the animals using a white art crayon. I didn't want the line from the background to be so sharp there. I used a strip of embossed paper from the pine folder from Leane Creatief embossing folder.

The cardstock behind the picture and the thin strip on the side is actually dark green although the photo makes it look black...

Hope you enjoy it!

//Pyzzlot




3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Pyzzlot! I love the whole artsy design of this, WOW!! ❤️


    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much! Well I love your challenge. I'm so looking forward to every letter!

      Radera
  2. Beautiful card! I love the background and scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    SvaraRadera