lördag 13 februari 2016

Love is in the air

Today I'm participating in a Valentine challenge in the Facebook group "Wee stamp world fans". And I do so gladly! I really love Sylvia Zets designs. 

So I used little Angie for my creation. I colored her with my ProMarkers.
I love creating a scene with my cards and choose elements that goes together. Therefore I picked out elements of air and love amongst my dies. 

For once I did something different with the form, trying to get away from the square.
I used a lot of different materials for decorating the card; glass-prisms, glitter and lace. 
I hope the fairytale I created is coming true - that there are angels up in the air sprinkling a little more love over the world. 'Cause all we need is just that - LOVE! 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar