måndag 28 januari 2013

Wintry birthday greetings

I've been following ilovepromarkers challenge blog for a long time. It's a great place to pick up new ideas and to lift a LO. But now I thought it's time to enter the challenge myself.

I do it with a Birthday Card for the daugther to one of my best friends. The stamp is from Bildmålarna, (they are getting better and better and this one is so cute, don't you think). I coloured the dress with one of my favorite colors; tea green - it's so versitile as a light base color and can be used together with both blue and green shades. If I remember correctly you can also see I've been using the colors cornflower, soft green and satin and tan for the bear. I always use my chalks when rosing the cheek. I put some glossy accent on the stars and the buttons on the skates.

The paper in the background is My Minds eye - Indie Chic. Mmm I want to buy more of them... If you are in Stockholm shopping for Scrapbooking I would definitely recommend Pyssloteket. She has a great range of papers.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad (faded jeans) to color background of the stamp and splashed it with a spray of perfect pearl and water.

Deep in my stash I found a piece of punchinella left and included it in the card. And also a couple of blue felt flowers that I stapled to the card. I liked the texture of the felt as it added a wintry feeling of warm mittens...

I hope you find some inspirations and ideas somewhere in here! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar