söndag 24 februari 2019

D is for decorations


My second card in the ABC Christmas challenge for February is made for "D is for decorations". I used drop technique, alcohol inks on yupo paper.

Then I put some peel off stickers on the paper and cut out the Christmas baubles. And then some metallic spotted background paper.



This was quite a quick card! And luckily I had enough colored yupo for two cards. And then I found some  foiled paper I liked even more.


Which one is your favorite? I think I’ll enter Fab’n funky’s challenge  with this one, they’re up for a Christmas challenge too this week. 

//Pyzzlot

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Love the drop technique you've used. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky, Pat K xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful baubles! Great card and design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    SvaraRadera